Advantages of Different Types of Flooring
Resilient flooring is one of the most practical flooring solutions for today’s active lifestyles. Durable, easy to maintain, affordable – and more! Resilient, also known as vinyl flooring, handles anything your family can dish out
- Very affordable
- Easy to clean and handles moisture
- Greatest variety of choices
- Stands up to high traffic
Laminate (think green and look for FSC Certified flooring)
You want a floor that’s a perfect match for your décor – but tough enough to tackle the challenge of your busy life.
Laminate flooring for natural beauty and performance
- The natural look of wood & stone
- Spill-proof and nearly maintenance-free
- Affordable, less expensive than hardwood flooring
- Extremely durable
Hardwood flooring provides the best for your home. No other floor can enrich your home with warmth and elegance like real wood.
- Hardwood flooring adds beauty and charm to any room Warm and full of character
- Easy care, no waxing required
- Very durable, but not as good with standing moisture
- Installs just about anywhere
Enduring beauty. The strength of porcelain. Choose with confidence from a collection that is all fashion and all porcelain.
- Tile, a more durable ceramic tile, for high style and endurance Versatile & attractive
- Exceptional stain & water-resistance
- Incredibly strong, in fact, harder than granite (some styles can be used outdoors)
- Easy care